• A complete library of the Islamic sciences with more than 12500 bookbinders and books.
• It includes: Interpretations of the Holy Qur’an, Al-Qur’an Sciences, Matn Al-Hadith,Shrouh Al-Hadith, Al-Hadith Sciences, Al Fiqh, the prophet’s biography, and others.
• New techniques: more speed, high accuracy, free search and the ability of copying and printing.
• The ability of searching through the number of the part or the page.
– The ability of viewing by the number of the part or the page.
– An automatic link to the Hadith and its explanation
– Linking the Rijal Al-Sanad to the books of Taragem Al-Rijal
– The ability of controlling the search results.
– Adding special assignments by user.
– Ability to copy the table of the results or any text to Microsoft Word program.
– Ability to add written or voice notes
– Ability of using any dictionary that enables you to search quickly for any word.
– Tafaseer Al-Qur’an
– Oloum Al-Qur’an.
– Kotob Al-Akida.
– Mutoun Al-Hadeeth
– Shurouh Al-Hadeeth.
– Olum Al-Hadeeth
– Taragem Al-Rigal.
– Al Fiqh Al-Hanafi
– Al Fiqh Al-Maleki.
– Al Fiqh Al-Shafiee
– Al Fiqh Al-Hanbali.
– Al Fiqh Al-Thahery
– The Basics of Fiqh.
– Fiqh Al-Mukaren
– Fiqh Al-Kada’a.
– The Way of Prophet Muhammad.
– The Arabic language
– The Arabic literature.
– The Arabic dictionaries.
– The Arabic poetry.
|Dimensions||25 × 18 × 3.5 cm|
I grew up to the smell of the Yesmeen flower in my mother’s garden. Yesmeen, the Arabic name for the Jasmin flower, reminds me of my region, the Middle East, and evokes in me a sense of nostalgia. READ MORE ..