Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using our website, you:
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- Goods purchased are subject to acceptance by Midpoint Trading INC
- All goods are supplied according to the terms and conditions herein, which shall govern to the exclusion of any other terms and agreements.
Ownership of goods
- Risk of damage to or loss of goods pass to the customer at the time of delivery. Midpoint Trading INC retains the right for all goods until they are paid for in full, at which time ownership (title) of the goods will pass to the customer.
Damaged goods and claims
- If goods are delivered damaged Midpoint Trading INC must be notified in writing within five (5) days of receipt of the goods, otherwise claims cannot be considered. If any damage is noticed at the time of the delivery, documentation must be signed accordingly and delivery refused.
- All prices are exclusive of sales tax, importing fees, and shipping and delivery cost. This will be added to all orders where applicable. All prices are net. Midpoint Trading INC reserves the right to revise prices at any time.
- All prices listed on yesmeen.ca are correct at the time of entering the information and replace any earlier advertised prices. Midpoint Trading INC reserves the right to revise prices at any time.
- Standard delivery between 6-10 working days. Delivery dates quoted are approximate and Midpoint Trading cannot be held liable for any delay in delivery of goods. For overseas and urgent orders please contact us estimate time of delivery.
- Items damaged in transit may be returned without charge provided the damage is reported within five (5) working days of receipt of goods. If any items are shipped incorrectly or wrongly ordered email firstname.lastname@example.org within ten (10) working days to arrange return.
- 10.AAlways obtain authorisation before returning goods, email email@example.com.
- 11.AAll goods must be returned in pristine condition in the original packaging. We reserve the right to withhold full credit if any goods are received back without their original packaging or in a condition unfit for re-sale. A collection charge will be applied for non–faulty goods.
- 12.OOther than for reason of goods damaged in transit or shipped incorrectly, all sales are final and not available for return or exchange.
Notice of changes
- 13.MMidpoint Trading INC reserves the right to modify without prior notice the terms & conditions as well as the availability, design, specifications and price of the merchandise of Midpoint Trading INC and also disclaims all liability for typographical or other errors.
- 14.WWe do not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
- 15.IIf an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price.
- 16.WWe have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
- 17.WWe shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and
any other similar events.
Copyright and Trademarks:
Certain portions, components, content and features of the Website are only available to individuals who register with Yesmeen.ca and create a user account on the Website (each, a “Registered User“). If you are a Registered User then You agree to the following:
- In consideration of Your use of the Website, You represent that You are eighteen years of age (18) or older and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by any registration form(s) on the Website (the “Registration Data“) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Yesmeen has the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
- Please choose carefully the information You post on the Website and that You provide to other users. Your profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses, and any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other users (for instance, in their profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and Yesmeen assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. You are solely responsible for Your interactions with other users of the Website.
- Registered Users will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Yesmeen of any unauthorized use of Your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your account at the end of each session.
- As a Registered User of the Website we may, from time to time, email to you publicly available information about other Registered Users of the Website, at our discretion.
- As a Registered User of the Website, you agree that you are responsible for managing your privacy and email settings, which you can access in two ways, depending on the type of user account(s) you have.
Registered Users of the Community can update their Privacy and Email settings at any time by signing in and visiting the Privacy & Email Settings page. A link to this page is always available on the left hand column of your profile page, directly under your ‘About Me’ information. On this page, you can select what information is publicly shared about your profile. Note: settings are defaulted to ‘public’. You may also indicate how you wish to be notified of on-site activity on this page by managing your email settings including subscription to the Weekly Community Update email and triggered Community Alerts. Online customers and reward members program who have chosen to store their personal data in our secure Account Centre, can update their non-Ccommunity Email settings ( eg, marketing subscriptions) at any time by signing into the Account Centre by clicking the My Account link at the top of any page.
You can submit questions, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, improvements, plans, notes, or other information about Yesmeen’s operations, website, and our products through firstname.lastname@example.org. The Ideas you submit are voluntary, non-confidential, gratuitous and non-committal.
By submitting your Idea, you grant Yesmeen and its designees a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid up and royalty free license to use, sell, reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, publish, license or sub-license the Idea and Yesmeen shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of Ideas for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. By submitting your Idea, you hereby release Yesmeen, its agents and employees from any claims that such use violates any of your rights.
You represent and warrant that your Idea is not subject to any confidentiality obligations or third party intellectual property encumbrances and that you own and control all of the rights to the Idea and have the authority to grant these rights to Yesmeen.
Yesmeen shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, to any work it creates or has created from the Idea or a similar idea of its own.
All content included in or made available through any Yesmeen.ca service – sech as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations is a property of Yesmeen.ca or its content suppliers, and is protected by Canadian and international copyrights law. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Amazon.ca Service is the exclusive property of yesmeen.ca and protected by Canadian and international copyright laws.
Graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any Yesmeen.ca Service are trademarks or trade dress of Midpoint Trading INC.
I grew up to the smell of the Yesmeen flower in my mother’s garden. Yesmeen, the Arabic name for the Jasmin flower, reminds me of my region, the Middle East, and evokes in me a sense of nostalgia. READ MORE ..